Muskogee County 4-H Monthly Newsletters
Our 4-H club, starting from scratch, (including having a new leader) has done some amazing things so far this year.
- We have over 50 members
- The 4-H members entered over 100 county fair projects
- The 4-H members have wonderful parent volunteers
- The 4-H members are journaling everything that we do each month, preparing it for the end of the year and it helps pay for them to go to summer camp
- The 4-H members are collecting pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House all year long
- The 4-H members had a movie night, so that kids would have something to do on a Friday night, the proceeds went toward our king candidate
- The 4-H members had change buckets and the King and his attendants worked a booth at the Spooky science night, asking for donations (Raised $118 that night!)
- The 4-H members raised $582 for our King candidate who represented our school's 4-H club, we didn't win BUT we absolutely had the cutest candidate & attendant
- The 4-H members provided pies for the Pie Auction this past Saturday night (a county fundraiser) and helped present the pies during the auction.
- The 4-H members worked the concession at the Spooky Science night (raised $200 profit)
- The 4-H members helped with the Muskogee County Booth at the Malloween in the mall.
- The 4-H members are going to have another movie night on December 2nd
- The 4-H members are buying t-shirts for them to wear to events (thank you to those who donated the $10 so that those who couldn't afford one, got one)
- The 4-H members are about to be in a county wide speech contest at Oktaha on November 17.
- The 4-H members have a couple of members who are going to Show animals in the spring at the county, regional and state contests.
- The 4-H members have two great leadership teams. Members in 7th and members in 6th grades. They have worked, run parts of the meetings, and are writing speeches.
Choose another page in this section.